Village Vehicle Stickers for 2021 can now be purchased. You can visit our website, VOML.ORG to purchase them ( When on the VOML website please select; Bill pay > make a one-time payment.) or vehicle sticker forms can be found underneath The Village drop box. We will mail stickers to the address provided on the forms. Sticker Fees Cars: $20.00; Trucks with B $25.00; "C" & "D" plates: $50.00; Over "D" $100.00 and with board approval only; Motorcycles: $8.00; Handicap and Senior owned vehicles are $15.00
• Learn more: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/bridge-phase
• We hope that you, and your families are staying healthy and safe. Like all of you, we have had to maneuver around the impact of the current pandemic. If you have any questions or concerns please contact The Village Office at 815-385-2211 or at McCullomlake@comcast.net. The Office hours do vary at the moment and we are currently closed to the public so please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are in need of NON-EMERGENCY police, please call dispatch at 815-338-2144. If it is an emergency call 9-1-1.
• CDC Mask Guidelines https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-fac... Covid-19 Tracker https://www.bing.com/covid
• To view the North Suburban Region metrics on the Illinois Department of Public Health website, visit http://www.dph.illinois.gov/regionmetrics and select Region 9.
• Metrics are updated daily, including testing positivity rates, hospital admissions, and hospital capacity. For trusted information on the COVID-19 pandemic from reputable state and federal sources, visit the State of Illinois (https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/), Illinois Department of Public Health (https://dph.illinois.gov/), and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) websites (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https...) McHenry County Health Department (https://www.mchenrycountyil.gov/county-government/departments-a-i/health...)